Sale!

Hera Pinatex Lace Up Sandals

$107.80 $94.32

Specifications

  • 80% Pineapple leaves fibres 20% PLA fibres Upper with 100% linen laces
  • 90% Microfibre 10% PU Lining – OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
  • Antibacterial, antimicrobial and hypoallergenic lining and sock
  • Breathable water resistant Upper with non-removable sock
  • Hand-made in Portugal

Care

Clean using a soaked cloth with soapy water. Never fully submerge the product as this may cause irreversible damage. Let the shoes air dry before applying polish cream. The application of polishing cream is recommended. Apply a small amount using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion until fully absorbed. After the application, leave to dry naturally for 24 hours.

Free delivery

100 day returns

Clear

Meet Hera lace up sandals by NAE Vegan! This is a multi-strap shoe in Piñatex, lined with eco-friendly OEKO-TEX certified microfibre. The sandals were manufactured in a system free of CO2 emissions.

In case you didn’t know, Piñatex is an eco-friendly material made of pineapple leaves fibres. The microfibres used for the lining are hypoallergenic, antibacterial and antimicrobial, preventing the development of odours. These beautifully made sandals feature 100% linen laces. The breathable lining and upper make them the perfect go-to to any warm sunny day. You’ll never want to take them off!

Mindfully made in Portugal in a fair working environment.

Available in White or Black.

Color

,

Shoe Size

EU 36/UK 3/USW 5, EU 37/UK 4/USW 6, EU 38/UK 5/USW 7, EU 39/UK 6/USW 8, EU 40/UK 6.5/USM 7.5/USW 8.5, EU 41/UK 7/USM 8.5/USW 9.25, EU 42/UK 8/USM 9/USW 10

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Hera Pinatex Lace Up Sandals”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top