Organic Hair Dye Duo in Henna and Indigo by Saach Organics
These colours may look punky in the swatch photo, but the idea is to blend them to achieve the colour that’s as close to your natural shade as possible.
Here’s how to do it:
We strongly recommend doing a patch test and a strand test before use – full instructions are included in the pack.
Apply indigo directly after henna
Use the following table as a guide, different hair types will colour differently this is where strand tests to determine colour will be useful.
- Leave on for 5-10 minutes for copper to light brown colour
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes medium brown colour
- Leave on for 20-30 minutes medium to dark brown colour.
- Leave on for 40 60 minutes for dark brown colour.
- Leave on for up to two hours for a dark brown to black
Premixing henna and indigo together:
- Follow instruction for mixing henna and leave for set time.
- When you are ready to dye your hair mix the indigo as per instructions
- Add indigo paste to henna paste and mix well
- Apply to hair cover and leave for approximately 2 hours
- The longer you leave the deeper the colour will be.
Use the following table as a guide for mixing henna and indigo, being a natural product a bit of trial and error may be necessary to achieve desired colour.
- Red to medium brown: 2 parts henna 1 part indigo
- Medium brown: 1 part henna 1 part indigo
- Dark brown: 1 part henna 2 parts indigo.
- Soft black: 1 part henna 3 parts indigo.
With a bit of experimentation, you can achieve different shades.
100% Natural, Chemical Free Henna Powder – 100g
100% Natural, Chemical Free Indigo Powder – 100g
Indigo Powder: Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Powder (100g)
Henna Powder: Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Powder (100g)
Free From: Parabens, Para Phenylenediamine (PPD), Ammonia, Peroxides
PETA Certified: Saach Organics products are never tested on animals
There are no reviews yet.