Henna and Indigo Powder Duo by Saach Organics
100% Natural, Chemical Free Henna Powder – 100g
100% Natural, Chemical Free Indigo Powder – 100g
Indigo Powder: Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Powder (100g)
Henna Powder: Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Powder (100g)
Free From: Parabens, Para Phenylenediamine (PPD), Ammonia, Peroxides
PETA Certified: Saach Organics products are never tested on animals
How to use (Using Indigo With Henna):
We strongly recommend doing a patch test and a strand test before use – full instructions are included in the pack.
Applying indigo directly after Hennaing :
Use the following table as a guide, different hair types will colour differently this is where strand tests to determine colour will be useful.
- Leave on for 5-10 minutes for copper to light brown colour
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes medium brown colour
- Leave on for 20-30 minutes medium to dark brown colour.
- Leave on for 40 60 minutes for dark brown colour.
- Leave on for up to two hours for a dark brown to black
Premixing henna and indigo together:
- Follow instruction for mixing henna and leave for set time.
- When you are ready to dye your hair mix the indigo as per instructions
- Add indigo paste to henna paste and mix well
- Apply to hair cover and leave for approximately 2 hours
- The longer you leave the deeper the colour will be.
Use the following table as a guide for mixing henna and indigo, being a natural product a bit of trial and error may be necessary to achieve desired colour.
- Red to medium brown: 2 parts henna 1 part indigo
- Medium brown: 1 part henna 1 part indigo
- Dark brown: 1 part henna 2 parts indigo.
- Soft black: 1 part henna 3 parts indigo.
With a bit of experimentation you can achieve different shades.